For a parallel display of the above verse(s) in New Intl, New KJ, New AmStd, Amplified, and KJV Bibles click here.
|Revelation 7:13-15 |
Display Chapter and Footnotes
13 Then one of the elders asked me, "Who are these who are arrayed in white robes? And where did they come from?"
14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." And he said to me, "These are those who came out of great tribulation and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.3
15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple; and He Who is sitting upon the throne will protect and spread His tabernacle over them.4
4 Therefore they [the Spiritual Gentiles] are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple; and He Who is sitting upon the throne will protect and spread His tabernacle over and shelter them with His presence. As wonderful as this is, the difference between these spiritual Gentiles and the Spiritual Jews is:
- the Spiritual Jews have become one with God, [junior to God, but up to Him in union], having become a part of the body of Christ, a living stone in the temple of God; some to be pillars.
- the Spiritual Jews are Sons of God, living in a higher dimension;
- the Spiritual Jews see and enjoy the presence of the Father as well as Christ,
- the souls of the Spiritual Jews were perfected and purified to become a part of God, as an extension of God.
- the Spiritual Jews reign with Christ 1000 years
- the Spiritual Jews are kings and priests to God forever
- the Spiritual Jews will have the memory of their sins erased, so they can stand in the presence of God without shame.
- the spiritual Gentiles lost their souls,
- the spiritual Gentiles became purified in the lake of fire with great pain and loss,
- the spiritual Gentiles are then glorified in Spirit to live in the outer court of heaven,
- the spiritual Gentiles see God in the person of Christ,
- the spiritual Gentiles serve God in his presence and enjoy his protection — but not in union with God.
- the spiritual Gentiles will forever mourn their lost opportunity while on earth, and forever be ashamed of their sins committed while on earth.
See Is There Hope for All for more. And God purposed that through the intervention of Him all things should be completely reconciled back to Himself, whether on earth or in heaven, as through Him, made peace by means of the blood of His cross.