|Revelation 13:15 |
15 And he had power to give life to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.4
4 he had power to give life to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. Footnote 2 above details all the killings that the beastly spirit inspired. Christianity and all the world's religions are filled with people that are still walking in the lusts of their flesh according to their carnal minds and evil imaginations. According to what they have read and heard, they create an image of God in their imagination who they worship; but since they are still controlled by a beastly mind and spirit, their image of God is somewhat like themselves and their beastly nature. Demons then speak to them, pretending to be God.
The images that people have imagined become even more believable when demons then speak to them, pretending to be God. Many hear a voice they think it is the Lord speaking to them, but they really don't know that the true voice of the Lord is like thunder over waters; and the soft, gentle voice of the Holy Spirit or the Word within their heart cannot be accurately identified as different from the voice of the devil.* So the devil speaks volumes of instructions and prophecies to many of the blind guide preachers and followers of their imagined God, causing them to think they are hearing God or the Lord. This allows the devil to be very controlling in the 41,000 sects in Christianity. In addition, the devil works miraculous healings that the blind guides and their listeners also think is the Lord's work, (in the Book of Revelation, we are told the spirits of demons would be working miracles. Rev 16:14).
* This is why we should only follow commands heard from the small, still voice of Holy Spirit and the Word of the Lord within our hearts that urge us to repent from our behaviors we understand to be wrong; for if we follow commands that tell us to do anything else*, we are responding to the devil's impersonation of God as the unsuspecting, blind guides of Christianity do. We will hear the Lord's voice like thunder over waters for the first time after we have submitted to the baptism of fire and death to be resurrected as a new creature. Then, as John 10:3-5 states: we will know his voice, he will lead us out of the world to the kingdom, and we will flee from other voices. For more information on how to avoid being deceived, see Deceptions on the web page, How to Benefit from the Changing Power of God by Waiting on the Lord.
*You may hear the Lord tell you to go ahead with your considering to buy something or do something that you feel is necessary; and providing it is nothing that you know to be wrong, or it is nothing He has told you not to do in the past, you can follow His suggestions before you can distinguish His voice. If you don't need what you are considering to purchase, He may plainly tell you, "you don't need it." If it is not necessary to do something you are considering, He may tell you, "it's not necessary." If it is necessary and/or needed, he may encourage you to proceed.
People imagine God to be a person like themselves — a super good person, but still a person much like themselves, beastly.
"These things you have done, and I kept silent; you thought that I was entirely like you." Psa 50:21
However, "my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," says the LORD.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isa 55:8-9
From the Word of the Lord within:
"When they pray, they don't pray to God; they pray to their collective conscience.
Christianity has no idea what I am or for what I stand."
With their evil spirits, defiled hearts, and carnal minds, each sect takes a subset of the scriptures and creates their own image of God and Jesus, based on their collective opinion as to which scriptures they think give them eternal life. They then worship that image; but the image they worship is the image of the beast, not the image of God. Until man has been freed from his sinful nature; until man has been restored to the image of God in true righteousness and holiness; until the light shines in a man to reveal the image of Christ and glory of God within a man; until man is controlled in thought, word, and deed by the anointing; any attempt to worship is an abomination for God must only be worshiped in Spirit and Truth, John 4:24. A man can have memorized the Bible, but he still does not know how to worship God, nor does he know God for God is only known by revelation; he only has an image based on his fleshly knowledge, and that image is of the beast, not the image of Christ.
From the Word of the Lord within: "God is not found going to services or reading about him."
The spirit of the beast causes men to make an image of the beast in themselves, as kingdom-dwelling, early Quaker giant, Edward Burrough wrote:
Then it pleased the Lord to send his true and faithful servant and messenger, who is called according to the flesh, G. Fox; he spoke the language which I knew not, not withstanding all my high talking, for it was higher and yet lower. And it pleased the Lord to speak to me by him, that I was in the prodigal state, and above the cross of Christ, and not in the pure fear of the Lord, but full of corruption and the old nature, though I had professed freedom, yet it was such as the Jews professed; for I saw myself to be in bondage to my own will and to my own lusts; and through the Word of the Lord spoken to me by him, began to see myself, (the witness being raised), where I was, and what I had been doing, and saw I had been making an image to the First Beast, which had the wound by the sword and did live, whose deadly wound was healed, and was full of airy notions and imaginations, and was worshiping the image that I had made; and then I saw myself to be a child of wrath, and that the son of the bond-woman lived, and harlots had been my companions, and I was not worthy to be called a son.
Below are just a few of the imagined characteristics of the image of the beast, which the sects of Christianity label with the name "Jesus" and then pray to, worship, and sing to:
- the vast majority of imagined images excuse their believers' sins throughout their life, embracing them into heaven when they die.
- with nothing required on their part, several images are imagined to choose those to whom it gives faith, (the elect); but the vast majority of mankind, (the reprobates), are not chosen by their image to believe, so the image sends the reprobates to eternal torture in Hell after death.
- at their death, it is imagined that their image takes persons with similar records of words and deeds in their lives, sending those who believed in it to heaven, and those who did not believe in it to eternal torture in Hell.
- many images are imagined to admit to heaven those in their sect, but to banish all other sects to eternal torture in Hell.
- one image is imagined to only torture non-believers in Hell in proportion to the sins they committed while on earth, and then the image kills them when they have paid for their sins, which its believers consider merciful.
- most images are imagined to get angry just like people do.
- most images are imagined to be three persons in one.
- unless many images are imagined to empower a man, he cannot say, "Jesus is Lord."
- almost all images are imagined to dwell in beautiful, grand buildings and cathedrals.
- many images are imagined to insist that you give ten percent of your income to the sects that worship it.
- most images are imagined to have cancelled all laws in the Old Testament, but tithing is the one ordinance that is reputed to not have been cancelled.
- a few images are imagined to insist you do not sin in any way, but the only hope or help to stop sinning offered is "study the scriptures."
- most all images are imagined to allow taking oaths and swearing in court.
- many images are imagined to accept into heaven all that had been sprinkled with water in ritual when they were infants; some images requiring an immersion-under-water ritual when an adult; but all others, not having gotten wet in their formal ritual, are sent to Hell for eternal torture.
- several images are imagined to send stillborn infants to Hell for eternal torture because they were not sprinkled with water alive.
- some images are imagined to make their believers holy when they drink a little wine and eat small pieces of bread in their sects' rituals.
- some think the wine they drink is the blood of their image, and the bread they eat is the body of their image; thus the life of their image is taken into themselves; some images erase all their believers' sins committed since the last time they drank its blood and ate its body, but they must keep erasing new sins in subsequent rituals. This cycle of repeated, constant sinning and erasing sins by ritual has no limit with their image; and so their believers keep sinning with great ease of conscience.
- others think drinking a little grape juice and eating small pieces of bread establishes a union with their image, as they commune with it to share in its crucifixion, death, and life; so that they are in it, and it is in them.
- many images are imagined to prosper its believers when they give their money to the institutions that worship it.
- for some, their images are imagined to no longer provide revelations or speak to them as occurred in the early Church because since the early Church days, their images are imagined to have provided the additional New Testament as their guide, their rule, the source of their faith, and the pillar of their church; and if one does hear something and write it down, attributing it to have come from their image, it will pour the plagues of Revelation on that person because their Bible is a closed book, (their image's final word).
- for others, their imagined images speak, (which is just demons speaking), guiding them in their efforts to support their sect and recruit others.
- for some imagined images, dead people who were really great adherents of their image when alive, can also be prayed to; and those dead people in heaven will intervene with their image in their favor. Even praying to statues of those dead people can cause their image to answer their prayers.
- most images are imagined to require nothing except belief in it to go to heaven for there is absolutely nothing any man can do to merit heaven; so a free pass to heaven is necessary, and that is a gift from their kind image to those who believe in it; and if anyone tries to do anything to deserve going to heaven, they lose their free pass to heaven.
- to others, their images are imagined to require them to do good deeds to make up for their lying, or adultery, or drunkenness, or stealing, or any manner of sin.
- to some, if they die while sinning, their images are imagined to send them to its special place to be purified; from which they can be prayed out and/or bought out by their still alive friends and relatives on earth, and then they to go to heaven forever.
- to others, because they believed in it, their images are imagined to instantly purify them as soon as they die.
- although many unbelievers do not think the above images judge fairly, those who do believe say that is because their image's ways are much higher than ours [man's] and thus strange.
Who is it really that they imagine? A god who ignores believers' continual sinning until death; and according to early Quaker, kingdom-dwelling William Penn: "the deity they truly worship is the god of this world, the great lord of lusts," who is Satan; and also according to early Quaker, kingdom-dwelling Isaac Penington: "in the apostasy, men have not known God or Satan, the light or the darkness; but have mistook, taking the one for the other, worshipping the devil instead of God." From the Word of the Lord within: "Do you agree with any who in their arrogance have stated that God excuses evil in believers? It's not fair, but they don't care. By their evident display of sin, Christians cause my name to be blasphemed among the people. These people no longer represent me; they have caused great indignation."
When you remove the emotional words Jesus and God and substitute the word image instead from the above imagined characteristics of the images of the beast, they seem plainly unjust or completely devoid of wisdom, but as the Word of the Lord within said, (speaking on the subject of this sentence), "the true God is just beyond measure," which everyone increasingly realizes with each revelation received.
You might be thinking, I reject all of the above, so I can pray and worship as I please; but I assure you, even so, until He has appeared in you to guide you, your own image of God is flawed and far removed from what God really is; and as the Word of the Lord within said, (speaking on the subject of this sentence), "All must worship in spirit and truth."
Perhaps now you better understand why all worship, prayer, and song from still-sinning persons to their image, (whom they name God or Jesus), is an abomination, and why until then, to wait on God in humble silence, (and then obey what we hear), is the best we can do and the only way now we can show our love for Him; for God must be worshipped in spirit and truth. You must be in His spirit to worship. You must be in the truth. From the Word of the Lord within: "To be in Jesus is to be in truth;" (when you are in Jesus, or in truth, you have been translated into the kingdom and are sitting with Jesus in heaven) — to be in the truth is to be in union with Jesus.